Thursday, November 6, 2008

it's raining in my brain

okay, i'm doing this blog post a day thing and of course, now i'm stuck. i'll just run through my morning and leave it at that.
  • i woke up and turned on democracy now! on kboo. interesting analysis of the elections from a more progressive standpoint, including a roundtable discussion with folks from around the world. definitely worth a listen and a welcome antidote to the rah-rah rhetoric of mainstream media.
  • checked email, facebook.
  • turned on some soothing tunes and did some yoga. first time in ages. felt nice. maybe i'll declare it MyYoEvMo - my yoga everyday month.
  • waterproofed my new cute boots (thanks to mom for picking them up in krakow and finding boots that fit over my big calves!).
  • hit the shower and luckily found some backup hair product after running out yesterday. gods forbid i don't have hair product!
  • toasted a bagel for breakfast.
  • perused different blogs through nablopomo's randomizer feature. looking for inspiration, encouragement to do my blog post.
  • wrote this blog entry.

No comments: